Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Yep I like them too, I bought some from Williams although they only go to 28, JTM do 35 and probably larger.

yep mine was from jt but I tend to use press on 28mm and over due to the time saving

I’m thinking of using them too, have recently seen two pinhole failures on the outside of pulled bends - one the customer said was only three years old. I presume thin/poor copper to blame? - both on dhw outlets on unvented

Been working on a new dentists surgery - was a PITA that they didn't get me in before the cabinetry was fitted :mad:
I’m thinking of using them too, have recently seen two pinhole failures on the outside of pulled bends - one the customer said was only three years old. I presume thin/poor copper to blame? - both on dhw outlets on unvented

Did they have secondary returns on the DHW @Ben-gee ? I happen to always use either Wednesbury or Lawton's copper and haven't ever had pinholing yet.
[automerge]1597517001[/automerge]
yep mine was from jt but I tend to use press on 28mm and over due to the time saving

Wish I could afford a Novopress ACO 103, hired one for 3 weeks recently, it was excellent to have on the van and use in various situations! :D

coppers getting thinner and thinner these days and then reducing it even more when you pull it’s like paper
[automerge]1597517906[/automerge]
Been working on a new dentists surgery - was a PITA that they didn't get me in before the cabinetry was fitted :mad:

Did they have secondary returns on the DHW @Ben-gee ? I happen to always use either Wednesbury or Lawton's copper and haven't ever had pinholing yet.
[automerge]1597517001[/automerge]

Wish I could afford a Novopress ACO 103, hired one for 3 weeks recently, it was excellent to have on the van and use in various situations! :D

:D always the same normally the last trade to come in before the boarders or finish stuff if we’re lucky

it’s a good little tool

always the same normally the last trade to come in before the boarders or finish stuff if we’re lucky

Forgot to post photos - not the neatest.

20200814_135917.jpg20200814_160409.jpg20200814_165622.jpg20200814_171341.jpg20200814_173358.jpg

Attachments

• 20200814_133536.jpg
    20200814_133536.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 9
Hhmmm people can be strange sometimes interested to know the outcome of this one . Kop
Bit late now (bit tipsy too) but I'll get round to sharing the details of why I was 'kicked off' the job for the first time ever in my 20 years of plumbing. Saw the customer tonight in the pub actually; begging me to come back by the way. Letting him sweat while I make a decision. He saw three regular patons approach me for work the night he 'sacked' me and two tonight. He said "I can see you're already busy but will you come back as I have no faith in this new fella that came to look at the job tonight." - I did that steriotypical plumber-sucking air through his teeth thing and said... "I'll think about it."

You will never please everyone all the time whats acceptable for one customer is maybe not for another act proffesionally during work hours respect your customer and their property , you are only a guest invited into their home you most definitely dont have to like everyone you work for do the work , get paid and move on waste of energy getting upset by Mr Dick 😂😂. Kop

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock