Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure...
Replies
Views
Why is this forum stopping me from making this thread when I try to explain the problem?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my...
Replies
Views
Hi all - need to know which pipe is hot water out of my gravity fed hot water tank please - have...
Replies
Views
I have an Insinkerator 3 in 1 boiling tap that leaks where the rotating spout meets the tap...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details...
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from...
Replies
Views
How do I decipher Wilo pump numbers? As an example what is the difference between a WILO ST...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock