Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout...
Replies
Views
In the house I have moved into, we have the Mira Agile single control shower. It's control...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for...
Replies
Views
I want to put micro guttering on my shed but then down into a butt with normal size downpipe...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps...
Replies
Views
I've replaced the ceramic valves on my kitchen tap, but the new valves are freer turning than...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm putting a new yorkshire fitting on the end of a pipe from which an old fitting has been...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m just DIYing a bathroom refurb and came across this blanked off pipe in the wall...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock