Discuss Who Is Darren the Plumber from Stockport? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night..

He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him!

Does anyone know him? Is he a member on the forum?

Saw him and have to admit his cahoonas are bigger than mine .....lol
Yeah I wouldn't have the guts to go on there! Fair play to him! He deserves a pint in the Arms after that!

Who was your favourite act at the weekend? I quite liked the Japanese Dance group but then yesterday I read they have already won loads of stuff and are professionals. I always think that is a bit unfair when it turns out the acts are pro's.

Reply to Who Is Darren the Plumber from Stockport? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock