Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Bet you wouldn't of left this one 9 years with out a strip down just a FGA and safety check ?? This afternoons entertainment and to top it all it wouldn't stay lit once cleaned out 🤣 a new set of electrodes sorted it . Kop
Did you change the pins as well?
[automerge]1599253846[/automerge]
NIce one, really reasonable price too, have just ordered one for just shy of £16 delivered.
Where from?

Pins mate not sure what you mean ? Both electrodes got changed spark and flame sensing, cheers Kop
Earth pins mate. Holding the insulation in place. After 9 years would be surprised if they weren’t down to little stubs.
[automerge]1599257462[/automerge]
Yes mate it does the job ideal for washing out heat exchangers and sumps the end unscrews and pulls off leaving a 8mm pipe which is really handy for tight spots . Cheers kop
What litre is yours mate?

From the Eurocarparts ebay shop, £19.99 wit free p&p and it had a 20% off when you use POCKET20 discount code on the checkout page.

Portable Power Pump Pressure Washer Car / Caravan / Motor Ho 5026637621796 | eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233467701812
Yep thats the one mate makes servicing that bit easier and more controllable
[automerge]1599278510[/automerge]
Earth pins mate. Holding the insulation in place. After 9 years would be surprised if they weren’t down to little stubs.
[automerge]1599257462[/automerge]

What litre is yours mate?
No mate they were in a state bud cleaned up fine , electrodes were a bit bent tried cleaning them bud and straightening em but i changed them in the end they needed doing in all honesty the new spark electrode is different shape now.

My power washer is the 8 litre one H not super powerful but ideal for these jobs and controllable no need to use the customers water .

Attachments

• IMG_20200904_140941.jpg
    IMG_20200904_140941.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200904_131215.jpg
    IMG_20200904_131215.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200905-050401_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200905-050401_Chrome.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Newcastle mate. Grandads 80th.

I was going to say Newcastle, but didn’t want to look a tit and it be like London 😂
[automerge]1599320396[/automerge]
self employment bud is where you should be aiming , i worked for companies for 30 + years making others wealthy before i took the plunge its now 9 years and haven't looked back always busy and my own boss jobs get done right,

Where did you find best for experience mate?

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock