Discuss uponor Mlc 16mm straight 5m in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Any one know where to get the above (straight length not coils) I've looked in the normal places but can only find in the eu

many thanks
shaun

My local branch does it PlumbStop:
Poole Branch
215 Haymoor Road
Poole

Phone: 01202 739370
Fax: 01202 74065
Email: [email protected]

They supply maincor which is identical to Uponor. I have been all over and they get it couriered straight to site. Ask for Andy Love and say George put you in touch they will be happy to help.

What's it for out of interest Shaun?

Seems like quite an unusual product to need!?

My local branch does it PlumbStop:
Poole Branch
215 Haymoor Road
Poole

Phone: 01202 739370
Fax: 01202 74065
Email: [email protected]

They supply maincor which is identical to Uponor. I have been all over and they get it couriered straight to site. Ask for Andy Love and say George put you in touch they will be happy to help.

I think maincor and uponor are they same company!?

What's it for out of interest Shaun?

Seems like quite an unusual product to need!?

need to put a few lengths in a wall for a rad doesnt want copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to uponor Mlc 16mm straight 5m in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back