Discuss Uponor 16mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeyc

Got a cold main in this Uponor 16mm pipe that I need to connect onto.

Been told by someone you can get a compression adaptor to copper, but I thought every joint was crimped. Anyone know if that's the case or how the he'll I can connect onto it without having to buy the crimpers ect.

cheers

My local merchant sell uponor to 15mm compression, maybe ask at yours?

Any plumb Center will get you one in. It replaces a 15mm compression fitting nut.

Theses are what you need, quote the code for 16mm
image.jpg

Thanks for this mate, did the job perfectly.

When i quoted i assumed it was speed fit. Eas shocked when i cut it and found it was Uponor 16mm, especially when i googled and saw the price of the crimpers and fittings!!

T.hink i paid a few quid each and no special tool needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uponor 16mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock