Discuss Disconnecting Bidet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks again. The end of the tap hose remote from the tap, which connects with the isolator valve, is equipped with a nut and an internal rubber washer. Is that a problem? The sharp edge of the valve seems to cut into the washer.

Yes that’s the problem and that’s why the flexis need replacing now so you will need a new set of flexis and the kit I’ve linked above to stop it doing the same or some flat face isolation valves eg 1/2 x 15mm

Reply to Disconnecting Bidet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Are JG Speed fit fittings compatible with most 15mm plastic pipe? I want to swap out the tees and replace with JG Speedfit. Mainly because I'm...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I am currently planning on replacing the siphon in the cistern and I am also considering whether I can add a hand bidet sprayer (similar to this:-...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock