Discuss Unable to find this specific toilet seat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have a Serel Toilet however the seat has broken and i am unable to find the exact replacement for it or replacement toilet seats with the same fittings.

Can anyone please advise on what the model number could be, as can't find it on the seat, have looked inside the toilet and there are some numbers but when i google them, nothing comes up.

Attachments

• IMG-20220712-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220712-WA0005.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20220712-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220712-WA0007.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Unable to find this specific toilet seat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi, as the title suggests i need help finding this type of toilet seat, i ordered one but completely forgot to check distance between fittings and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to...
Replies
Views
A
I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but it doesn't last long. My question is will a...
Replies
Views
C
Any advice would be very welcome. We need to replace our toilet seat. The toilet and seat have no makes on them. On measurements it’s 34 width and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back