Discuss Narrow toilet seat can’t find anywhere in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Christopher Stevenson

Any advice would be very welcome. We need to replace our toilet seat. The toilet and seat have no makes on them. On measurements it’s 34 width and 40 length d shape. I have been looking everywhere and can not find this size toilet seat at all. I have found one that looks very similar called Hailiang on Amazon but it’s out of stock. The toilet does not look that old has anyone any advice or suggestions.

Reply to Narrow toilet seat can’t find anywhere in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi Looking for a toilet seat (D shaped) with the distance between hinges of 270mm. Width of seat is about 410mm and length 440mm Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
RajendraH
R
M
Hi, I'm trying to find a supplier of replacement hinges for an Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat. If someone has replaced this hinge and knows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Serel Toilet however the seat has broken and i am unable to find the exact replacement for it or replacement toilet seats with the...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of...
Replies
Views
Just moved house. Need to change the seat on this toilet, but after buying 3 (that did not fit), and spending around 6 hours trawling the web, I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock