Discuss Should a gas engineer make good the holes he left before leaving? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had carbon monoxide leak from boiler flue. Gas engineer came to fit new flue. But left gaping holes in wall. Daylight was seen

Yes, the engineer should make good holes where the flue exits to prevent products of combustion entering the premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Should a gas engineer make good the holes he left before leaving? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock