Discuss Main stopcock issue. in the UK Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andypavitt

Has anyone came across a stopcock that has a tapered cone with a 22mm imperial size nut and what looks like a tapered insert that compresses the 15mm copper to a taper?

Reply to Main stopcock issue. in the UK Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock