Discuss Looking for quote for radiator move. Cardiff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking for a quote to get a radiator moved to an adjacent wall in the Cardiff area. None of the recommended plumbers I've contacted have got back to me. Must be busy. If you're interested in this small job, please get back to me & & send more details.

Reply to Looking for quote for radiator move. Cardiff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back