Discuss Leaky Drain Cock Advice Please in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have three problems but will post separately.

Drained system yesterday and am left with a leaky drain cock.
400 ml in 16 hours so need to fix.
The pipework this one is attached to is boxed in, as you can see from photo.

I am not familiar with the innards of drain cocks but anyway I will have to drain again for other reasons - is there a fix that does not involve fitting a new one for the moment?

Attachments

• 20220220_105600.jpg
    20220220_105600.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 12
Yes every time you open

Correct

Reply to Leaky Drain Cock Advice Please in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a house that was extended in 1986, we arrived in 1991, and only now realise that there is no obvious way to drain the original...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Hi We have been in our property for about 6 months. It was built in 2019. After about a month the downstairs toilet was blocked so we called...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
Hi, My kitchen sink trap/waste is leaky a bit from the connection highlighted below. It mainly happens when there is pressure (when I fill up the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock