Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Kids exam results, really ! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Really can’t see what this has to do with Plumbing unless you want your kids to go to uni to study Plumbing😁. Fortunately I don’t have any😁, not that I’m aware of🤣 but you never know the odd one might come crawling out of the wood work at some point looking for money🤣 they’d better be quick I’m 61.🤣

Reply to Kids exam results, really ! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First post after a lot of browsing and hoping for some insight into an on-going issue. I have a Glenhill unvented cylinder setup on my house...
Replies
Views
M
Good Afternoon All, I couldn't find a section dedicated to garden plumbing so hopefully this will be ok here. Im looking to create a "wet play"...
Replies
Views
marksman
M
D
I’m sorry this is long but I need to lay down the facts. I’ve been in my house for 30 years. Prior to my ownership land to the side of the house...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Hello All. Just a quick courteous introduction before I get active onthe rest of the forum… I’m a “career change” plumber, so I know lots...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock