Discuss it is a sick world out there! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

News of the atrocities in Paris is so sad, it is a pity different folks just cant live together on this planet peacefully

been reading it all night,killing people for what?a lack of intelligence or some belief in religion,FFS innocents suffering again makes me sick to my stomach and appalled at the acts of humans against each other

I've just put news on and seen it, can't believe this is happening

The world is a mad place.
Almost surreal whats happening
I wonder where well be in 5 years time after the austerity cuts to the police and intelligence services

Last edited by a moderator:
stuff like this will push europe to close its borders more quickly now, refugees are going to need passports soon.

Sadly you can't negotiate with them.
I always think after these events about how human minds can be manipulated to want to do this. I can understand the revenge thought most people can have, but against innocent people?

Haven't seen it or readabout it, but with the influxof ''REFUGEES'' from so called Islamic states, how do you go about sorting out who is a genuine refugee or who is an ISSIS member? Even if refugees soon need passports as lame suggests, it won't stop them. In another 3-5 years (or sooner) once they have ''settled'' here and in Europe, all HELL will be unleashed. Sad as it may sound, but truth is: It's not whether it's going to happen, it's when?

They are here already, just waiting for the right moment to strike, that's the problem with having a open door policy, area's of the uk now that you feel a stranger in and are not safe to be in, it wont be long B4 what has happened in Paris happens here.

They are here already, just waiting for the right moment to strike, that's the problem with having a open door policy, area's of the uk now that you feel a stranger in and are not safe to be in, it wont be long B4 what has happened in Paris happens here.

I disagree. France has had a long and violent history with her ex-colonies. Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Sudan to name but a very few. When they gained independence ex-subjects were permitted to immigrate to France and we're treated with huge hostility.

There have been decades of simmering resentment and hatred, with frequent violent eruptions. A perfect witches brew for Islamists to exploit. For all the racial problems we have in Britain, we are a LOT better integrated here. I don't think the Islamist threat is anywhere as great.

There have been decades of simmering resentment and hatred, with frequent violent eruptions. A perfect witches brew for Islamists to exploit. For all the racial problems we have in Britain, we are a LOT better integrated here. I don't think the Islamist threat is anywhere as great.[/QUOTE]

Wait and see !! people forget too soon, We have had Bombings here, Do you honestly think it is going to stop in France, ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to it is a sick world out there! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock