Discuss Intergas 2030-3 0/0 replacement hinge? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mattneedshelp

I have an Intergas 2030-3 0/0 dual fuel burner; circa 1998, connected to a strebelwerk chamber. The burner hinge had a crack in it and was thrown away. turns out intergas no longer make the part... does anyone know where i might be able to get hold of one?

Reply to Intergas 2030-3 0/0 replacement hinge? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock