Discuss Coventry - groundwork pipe work needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I will need:
install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C
install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at rear of new extension for sink waste
clean water pipe carry out 2 x Lead connections with a new T section

No excavation needed, all is digged out.

Reply to Coventry - groundwork pipe work needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a recent CCTV survey has shown 5-6 areas of large joint displacement along an area of drain 5 meters in length. One company has said to do...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the process of a new build and we have routed a MDPE pipe through a lintel in the DPC but unable to bend it to the correct location due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock