Discuss Care home roof drain. Blockage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just been to this. We managed to clear it with a plunger but even when draining it would keep backing up and not go away. Never seen it before.

Theres a normal overflow pipe and also a down pipe which were both letting water out. Still think there will be issues, some sort of restriction. Would some thing like this have a non return valve? Seems unlikely but thought someone might know.

Approx 10-15m to discharge

View attachment DSC_2891.JPG

Last edited:
Did it not have a ballon guard or anything similar to catch the leaves and rubbish generally ending up on roofs?....regards Turnpin :)

Reply to Care home roof drain. Blockage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock