Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hi all I have a sticking basin lever tap. I’m trying to take it apart to see if I can sort it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've recently removed my dishwasher and I want to remove the dishwasher water supply...
Replies
Views
Hey! I'm having a bit of trouble with my boiler. I was hoping that someone could help! Error...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I think has been discussed before but I don't think I've seen a clear answer. We have...
Replies
Views
Situation: Had a boiler system conversion. From Potterton boiler with Gledhill storage tank with...
Replies
Views
The spindle on the LSV is leaking and I don’t fancy changing the valve for fear of starting with...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Matrix Bath Shower Mixer Tap, the diverter valve will not stay in place and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have question. 2 days ago my bath hub trap got blocked so decided to replace it as they...
Replies
Views
Some advice for a small charity if possible please. I’ve been asked to reinstate a water heater...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to locate exactly where my main line enters the house (inside the walls...
Replies
Views
I went on holiday for two weeks, before I went all my water was working the way it should. When...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in a house that is 20 years old and I am trying to get to know it. How easy would...
Replies
Views
Hi I have blocked cold feed into the central heating. I've tried system cleaner and using mains...
Replies
Views
Hi I replaced my hot and cold tap tonight cause the cold tap couldn’t turn the water of tap was...
Replies
Views
I have a 1940 house with an old one pipe heating system that heats hot water and radiators...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock