Discuss Zamori in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anybody have any experience of Zamori acrylic shower trays and how they perform in use? - also how they compare to the (very heavy) stone resin trays.

I wouldn’t cheap out on a shower tray I only fit stone resin as I find fibreglass / acrylic flex a bit more than I would like it’s one of them once down it would last 20 years for a stone resin unless you drop something

Reply to Zamori in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I’ve just noted this dent in my shower tray. I think it’s stone resin I’m not too concerned about the aesthetic but worried it may cause...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone have any advice on fitting a natural stone resin bath and shower trays over wet UFH. I have been advised that the bath could be...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back