Discuss Wind deflector for Van Guard roof bars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Brand new wind deflector for Van Guard roof bars. Might fit others.

Don't want anything for it. Either collect from London E4 or cover postage cost.

Or I'll cover postage cost to mainland UK in return for you making a charity donation to a mutually agreed good cause...

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wind deflector for Van Guard roof bars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
J
Here is my roof rack from van guard for sale on ebay :) Peugeot Bipper Roof Bars (x3) With Rear Roller By Van Guard (Nemo & Fiorino) | eBay Enjoy :)
Replies
Views
Jimmeh
J
CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over...
Replies
Views
P
I'm a new member, first posting, but an old (very old) hand, started plumbing in '58, after the tech school (remember them), worked with some of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
No not the 2 legged type, but the ones with cloven hooves, pigs are a big industry in the Department I live in (22) the Cotes D'Armor, and I have...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back