Discuss White silicone for around bath in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Mrtilly

Subscribed
Hi advise on the best anti mould white silicone for around bath, I know none will stop it completely

Reply to White silicone for around bath in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Do any of you guys use a silicone to seal between the bath and waste rubber underneath? The bath is only a cheap one and the bottom of...
Replies
Views
hi all, hope you are all well, i was just about to start siliconing my shower tray (long running project) and found the exp date on the tube FEB...
Replies
Views
Please can someone tell me the best way of removing a siliconed folding support rail that has been siliconed to a tiled bathroom wall at my mums...
Replies
Views
Looking for silicone recommendations for sealing between a metal bath and upvc wall panels. I was going for dow 785+ but someone mentioned its no...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock