Discuss Weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So I hope your all having a good weekend,

Devils bridge Settle and Hawes for me tomorrow on the bike!

I am currently enjoying a Murphys after a nice bbq,d steak. Weekends are super.

Long story but in the end turns out after a compression loss test leaking through cylinder 4 through the exhaust valve and either piston or rings. Already spent 1500 inc new injectors trying to get to the bottom of it. Gutted. But seen a recon engine supplied and fitted at £1600 so its better than forking out for a new van when mines on 60plate

Long story but in the end turns out after a compression loss test leaking through cylinder 4 through the exhaust valve and either piston or rings. Already spent 1500 inc new injectors trying to get to the bottom of it. Gutted. But seen a recon engine supplied and fitted at £1600 so its better than forking out for a new van when mines on 60plate

what van you got?

Don't skimp on that Jules, get a recommendation. Or somewhere with a good review, pay once, not twice.

done plenty research leo but its either this or new van and a new van will cost a hell of a lot more. More cost effective to do it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back