Currently reading:
Waterfall tap problems

Discuss Waterfall tap problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening.

I am in the process of fitting a new bathroom at mine. I have a waterfall mixer tap. See pic. At first it was fine but after ten mins the tap started spraying out at the side of the mesh on the outlet. It seems the mesh is not seated properly. Pushing it back in seems to remedy the problem but a few mins later it drops out of place again. Manufacturers instructions are a generic pile of rubbish. Anybody had this before or is it likely to be a duff tap. Cheers

image.jpg

My bird ordered them from Willesdens Bathrooms online... She reckons shes just fixed it. Forced the mesh right back and it seems to be working alrite now. Will just have to keep an eye on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waterfall tap problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock