Currently reading:
vaillant f 62 fault code how to test

Discuss vaillant f 62 fault code how to test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
Hi all, ive got a call to look at a vaillant ecotec with an f 62 fault tomorrow. Its a gas valve fault not closing properly but it also could be the pcb causing the same problem.
Can anyone advise me.
Is there a simple test to be sure its the gas valve or the pcb that needs changing. Thanks in advance.

Hi Gary,

What I usually do, others will correct me if I’m wrong, check the pins on the gas valve for resistance, if there is resistance then it’s generally going to be the pcb. You can also check continuity of the harness to pcb, but it’s usually ok. You can also check the voltage from pcb to gas valve, these are on the Vaillant website.

Try this link (not sure if it will work)

Ask Vaillant | Domestic Boilers | Vaillant

Thanks,
CBW.

Thanks for advice. I was suppose to be finishing another installation and pushed for time, so I just hit the boiler reset and it all fired up ok. I rang them the next day and all still working with no error messages. I told them this was not a real fix and to call me as soon as it reoccurs. Hopefully when i'm not so stretched. Ta.

Thanks for advice. I was suppose to be finishing another installation and pushed for time, so I just hit the boiler reset and it all fired up ok. I rang them the next day and all still working with no error messages. I told them this was not a real fix and to call me as soon as it reoccurs. Hopefully when i'm not so stretched. Ta.

No problems, but in my experience it will go again.

Reply to vaillant f 62 fault code how to test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock