Discuss Using metal I beam as chase in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for feedback on any code restriction that would restrict using inner section of metal I beam as a chase for 96% efficient pvc exhaust and intake. I can’t find anything restricting the use of it as such.

Reply to Using metal I beam as chase in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
N
Hello all. I am totally new to this, so any help would be appreciated. We had a toilet leak, so I pulled out the toiled to see/replace the wax...
Replies
Views
Nate n
N

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back