Discuss Unvented water heater advise in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Been to a site today and every sink has a 15l water heater underneath on each of the prv's discharge after the tundish their is only about 200mm of 22mm copper before it enters the sink waste below each sink been like this 10+ years their is no other pipework local to each and most of the kitchens are on the 3rd and 4th floor how would people get around this??

They want approx 18 across site replacing for numerous reasons..

Reply to Unvented water heater advise in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Hello! Advice required, please. Trying to understand implications of pipe size, length of run, and number of junctions etc. en route between the...
Replies
Views
my local tennis club would like hot water to its pavilion, it’s only a smallish wooden clubhouse requiring hot water to two wash basins and a sink...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back