Discuss This tool looks so handy! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a uk stockist I would have already made an impulse buy! haha

Last edited:
I saw this last year & emailed a seller in the states, no luck at getting one over here in the UK tho :( I thought it looked like a handy piece of kit!

Don't trust it. Clip at the end the fella was using his grips back to front for that reason I'm out!

Looks ok but slides into pipe too good that bound to start passing after washer starts to wear, there's something similar someone posted but it opens out to fill the pipe, made by nerrad tools , they've few cool items,

[h=1]nerrad tools[/h]

BG use em or summat very similar. Had a siezed ECV a few weeks ago and chap came out and used one to replace.

Looks ok but slides into pipe too good that bound to start passing after washer starts to wear, there's something similar someone posted but it opens out to fill the pipe, made by nerrad tools , they've few cool items,

nerrad tools

Aye yeh I've seen those jet swet bungs, they look far better and more secure. I would prefer those to Reign bungs, the jet swet ones are good to 75psi

I'am thinking a might start using bungs; as up until now I've always been a drain it all down type of guy. The single use freezing kits are so deer as are the electric ones, Personally I'd love to spend £800.00 quid on a decent freezing machine; but i don't think it would pay for it self quick enough & by the time it had it would probably need maintenance essentially killing the purchase.

Something to stop that annoying trickle of water whilst you solder would be brilliant though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This tool looks so handy! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back