Discuss .... Tf1 brass valves .... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Are they 3/4” they don’t look 1” but might be wrong as pics don’t look 100%

Old tf1 the lids blown off tonight so need to go round tomorrow and link it out as I haven’t got time to drain and replace yet as it’s tight onto the plasterboard (the bottom of a filter) so an omega won’t fit

2 1 in male iron to copper it is then lol seem to remember you can leave omega at an angle?

Ta will pick up some tomorrow

Reply to .... Tf1 brass valves .... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
S
The inside brass threads in my Moen rough in two handle Roman tub valve (Moen | Bathroom & Kitchen Faucets, Shower Heads, Accessories & More -...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Do any of you guys use this type of reducer? It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back