Discuss Tap make for Traditional bath mixer tap with a non standard Fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Our bath mixer taps need replacing but they have a 1 inch non standard fitting instead of the normal 3/4 Inch. I’ve searched online but can’t find a tap replacement. Access is really difficult so need a replacement

Does anyone know a tap make I can investigate?

The problem you will have is that, even if you find a 1" threaded tap, you may then find that the tap tails are a different length and you'll need to modify the pipework anyway.

Reply to Tap make for Traditional bath mixer tap with a non standard Fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Desperate. Can anyone help me identify this bath mixer tap? Make worn off and needs replacement cartridge. External diameter is 46mm and height is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock