Discuss stupid question time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought check here before doing it.. Can I solder hard regular copper onto soft copper tap tails with endfeed fittings without any problems? hopin for speedy replies as they're fluxed up and ready to go!

Theres no such thing as a silly question ,,, lol

The temper of the person doing the work effects the outcome, not the parts being joined.

just put a wet rag above to stop the heat rising up to the o rings idealy they should be a demountable fitting but i suspect youve cut the ends of a paper thin set

you should always solder these tails imo, to soft for compression and pushfit alot of the time. sometimes i cut them back 3 inches solder couplers on with alittle pipe and then compression or pushfit if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stupid question time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock