Discuss Steve The Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Was the name shown on Holly Willoughboobies phone on the Windows phone advert.

So which of you two dirty filthy lucky lucky lucky buggers was it?

Shelley's got her own.

I'm starting a collection. Frillies of the rich and shameless.........

Aren't they difficult to get in your size?

Aren't they difficult to get in your size?

The wonders of the internet. A web-cam set up in Croppies secret weekend retreat...

croppiesundies.jpg

unfortunately it wasnt me either however i did once have my head up tina turners leather skirt

Just this minute seen that advert, priceless :)

A plumbers for life, not just christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Steve The Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all. Recently we had burst pipe. We are owning house for less than a year. It was build 2009. Plumber said that all house and half of suburb...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Back