Discuss Steam shower inquiry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

R

RussellMPowell

Hi everyone. I'm considering adding a steam shower cabin in our bath. have any suggestions on how to proceed? not very familiar with this. I was thinking of buying a unit and installing it myself. Is that doable. I've searched the internet and some sites say there are units that are easy to install

Reply to Steam shower inquiry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Equipment The shower (a cold feed electric unit) and the Kingspan tank are on the top floor of a 3 storey building. The Ideal Boiler Logic Heat 15...
Replies
Views
Hi. We want to replace our shower tray. I've been doing lots of research trying to establish which trays are best. The current tray, I think is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope someone can advise on this problem that is annoying me more and more. I live in a 1900s mid terraced property. My water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock