Discuss Spare bleed screw for Grundfos boiler pump? Please help!! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

citrusry

Hi all,

After trying to solve my boiler problem via YouTube as my usual plumber wasn't available, I have stupidly dropped Grundfos bleed screw below the boiler and it has fallen through a gap which is inaccessible.

Is there anywhere I can buy spares for this part only or someone who could help with this? I am based in Bromley (SE London)

Thank you in advance,

R

Sorry to say new pump

If you haven't done so already, try 'fishing' for it. Tie a small magnet onto a piece of button thread, lower it through the gap and gently swing it around.

Or make the gap a bit bigger. :)

Reply to Spare bleed screw for Grundfos boiler pump? Please help!! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all, Like most people, I've gone to turn on my central heating after 6 months of it being off and, surprise surprise, it doesn't work. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Since having some house renovations 2 years ago, which included adding two extra rads, replacing others and re-plumbing the boiler , I have...
Replies
Views
G
Hey, To cut a long story short I decided as a single mother that I would google and work out how to get air build up out of my heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back