Currently reading:
Soil stack and waste

Discuss Soil stack and waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Check out this lovely work!!
Waste from basin into guttering which runs into the ground.... Just have a look at the pics.
Is it acceptable to run waste into? guttering
Would you work with what there is to some degree making some(a lot)alterations or strip it back and start again?

IMG_20190515_132020.jpg

IMG_20190515_132009.jpg

IMG_20190515_131035.jpg

IMG_20190515_130800.jpg

It looks like a combined system. A glance at the utility bill will confirm its status. My previous house had separate system for which we recieved a discount which over the 20 years we had it added up. So that might be an incentive to tidy this up. Running bathroom waste into guttering is not good anyway. Put the rainwater into a good sized water butt and run the excess into a soakaway, tell the utility who will be delighted and give you a discount, thats my practical experience. centralheatking

Reply to Soil stack and waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock