Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Showers still running on a timed flow valve. in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Wayne B

Hello all.

I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms.

But these valves are still allowing water to flow from shower head and won't close off.
I have tried various options and sorted other connections in the shower lines 5 on one line 3 on other. Only 1 new valve allows the water to close off if button pulled out, other two this does not help.

Not sure what I am missing but can not find a tech number for the Saracen fitting to ask.

Are they mains pressure showers or gravity eg fed from a tank ?

Reply to Showers still running on a timed flow valve. in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock