Discuss Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I get Newteam Handle Chrome 911m SP-075-0015-C either new or used anywhere in the UK or any part of the world? If not is there an alternative?
Thanks.

Can an alternative be used in its place? If not the whole of tiles also has to be removed which is a laborious and expensive affair.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 19
Hi, I just wondered if you managed to source one of these NEWT-SP-075-0015-C? Or a similar suitable replacement?

I’m in the same situation!

I've emailed showerdoc as I am also looking for a replacement. However to no avail as the product is discontinued. Anyone else had any luck so far?

Contact showerdoc (there's a contact us link on the page I linked to) their knowledge of showers is seriously impressive, they do say not to hesitate to contact them about what other options there are, so fingers crossed there might be.

Reply to Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back