Discuss Shower head fittings for copper coonection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Matt Harvey

I’m fitting an over head shower to an en-suite that I’m about to tile, I’m
Struggling thinking about how to get the fittings flush to the tiles from the copper feed behind the boarding. Anyone any experience on the best way to sort this out?
Cheers

Reply to Shower head fittings for copper coonection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I currently have one of these shower heads fitted in my bathroom : Milan Rectangular Rainfall Shower Head + Water Blade | Victorian...
Replies
Views
Jarrod
J
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Back