Discuss Shower door catching as hinge broken. Part number 1256A appears stamped on the hinge, but don't know make of shower door to be able to start tracking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

20201228_122332.jpg
20201228_122320.jpg
20201228_122410.jpg
20201226_134154.jpg
20201226_134149.jpg
20201228_122332.jpg

I already tried you and you don't stick it, but do you know which make the shower door is please ?

Generally if the shower door is of a reputable manufacturer they would stamp their name on it , and hence you may be able to source their parts .
On that one , unless you are very lucky of course, its a new one you need .

Edit , door

Hi All,
Had the same problem so I made a replacement and printed on my 3D printer.

Here's a .zip with the STL (3d file) and GCODE (3d Print file) for the hinge. I printed and fitted - works fine.

Hope this helps
Chris.

I'll add this one I re-created in 3D is the top hinge. Bottom one of course is flipped sides - the STL should be able to be tweaked to make the bottom hinge if you need that one. OR if you get stuck, give us a nudge I can help I'm sure.

Hi All,
Had the same problem so I made a replacement and printed on my 3D printer.

Here's a .zip with the STL (3d file) and GCODE (3d Print file) for the hinge. I printed and fitted - works fine.

Hope this helps
Chris.
Hi Chris,

Just wanted to check that this was the top hinge? The image from the file is showing part number 1255A, not 1256A.

Reply to Shower door catching as hinge broken. Part number 1256A appears stamped on the hinge, but don't know make of shower door to be able to start tracking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back