Discuss Should a Soffit flue extension kit be fitted ? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

G

gary p d

Having purchased a new build, the current boiler flue terminates flush at the wall, the vented spent fumes from the boiler flue is within 300mm of the end of the vented soffit, a strip of UPVC is covering at least 400mm of the vented soffit, should an extension soffit kit be fitted to prevent spent fumes venting into the roof space.

Any pictures?

Reply to Should a Soffit flue extension kit be fitted ? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Back