Discuss Setting temperature control on Heatmiser Slimline in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

E

EmmaSTru

I have preformed a Factory Reset and re-calibrated the Thermostat. Can anyone tell me if I now Set the Temperature Control will that cover the total 24 hour period.
I have tried to do this and then found the stat set at 5oC hotter - not a great idea in these cash-strapped times!!

After performing a Factory Reset and re-calibrating the Thermostat, it's important to ensure that the Temperature Control setting covers the entire 24-hour period. However, based on your experience, it seems like the thermostat was set 5°C hotter, which may not be ideal, especially in financially challenging times. It's recommended to double-check the settings and consult the thermostat's user manual or contact customer support for accurate guidance.

Reply to Setting temperature control on Heatmiser Slimline in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have Heatmiser slimline thermostats installed in most rooms which have water uhf zones. They work fine but I’ve always thought the current...
Replies
Views
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Just moved into a house with 5 heating zones, 4 of which are underfloor and connected to a Heatmiser UH2. The 4 UFH zones each have a thermostat -...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock