Discuss Revised Technical Bulletins and GIUSP v7 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

What TB's are you reading? The only legalese we really have to read is the GSIUR. The TB's are written to help decipher the regs and standards to help us understand them easier.

We're expected to carry a couple of TB's for reference purposes at all times, TB 007, 008, TB 013 and TB 026 for example.

So the things need to be simple for the likes of me and you.

Reply to Revised Technical Bulletins and GIUSP v7 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
A domestic Gas Standard pre-payment Meter was exchanged for a Gas Smart Meter (SM) and then connected back to the pre-existing...
Replies
Views
GID1 Essential CORGI Gas Safety Manual - best selling 'foundation' gas installer manual continues to be an essential 'on the job' technical...
Replies
Views
Inside you will find a range of information on matters related to basic gas safety, such as ventilation, gas pipework & fittings, tightness...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock