Discuss Rats chewing rubber seal entering soil stack and then rest of the pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, thank you for time reading this, I own a ground floor flat in a block in Bedford, the issue is that rats from the sewers chew the rubber seal entering the vertical block soil stack and then they keep on chewing the rest of the flexi pipe. Would you know how to stop this? Is there any other way apart from rodent valves in the sewer? Thanks so much for your help

please see attached, I am currently away staying at my parents so I only have this phot, apologies

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 32

Reply to Rats chewing rubber seal entering soil stack and then rest of the pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Following a first-floor bathroom remodel done poorly by a plumber in our house a couple of years ago I have stripped everything out and I'm...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, we have moved our upstairs bathroom so need to put a new soil stack on the outside wall. In the place where we want to put it is a rainwater...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors...
Replies
Views
I’ve had a rodent problem in the loft (I know they are in the drain because I saw rats in inspection chamber). The soil stack appears intact in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock