Discuss Quooker replace tap-and-twist PCB in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Sorry for the delay, have had a bit of a few days. I think you're right about the plastic pins and might be why mine doesn't work all the time if it's moved slightly.
I have made a temporary fix as I haven't got the time to strip it all down, it works every time now!

Temp fix was to attach a 5mm X 1.5mm round magnet to the knurled knob. It magnetises itself to the existing magnet in the ring and gives it the right amount of magnetism to operate the tap.View attachment 85244
The “temporary fix” with a magnet works! Thanks very much.

Reply to Quooker replace tap-and-twist PCB in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
We are replacing our kitchen mixer tap, but I haven't figured out how to remove the old one yet as I'm a lowly DIY-er and unfamiliar with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to find out how to release the retainer nut on a watersmith (Screwfix) mono bloc basin mixer tap. It does not have a hex nut...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for advice in the hope that a kind & knowledgeable soul (or two) may be able to assist. I'm looking to replace two basin mixer...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock