Discuss Purley (CR8) Exposed Shower Valve and other bits and bobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon

I have a faulty Triton Petita. This is two years after visit by a Triton bod! I want to replace it with a Mira Element EV which I have.
The supplies to the shower are not balanced as the cold is teed off before the PRV.

Check valves need fitting to kitchen mixer as cold water gets driven into the hot supply.

No maintenance has been done to unvented cylinder since it was fitted in 2014, serving needed?

Dan Kelly has shared 3 photos with you!

All plumbing was done by a plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Purley (CR8) Exposed Shower Valve and other bits and bobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Seeking advice. I have a Triton Combi HP (8000/9000) mixer shower, which is giving thermostatic and cross flow issues. I can confirm...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm currently estimating on installing a new shower pump to feed an existing bath/shower diverter. Hot side: fit flange and spherical valve...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back