Discuss plastic insert to bottom of faucet water in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

G

gary kendall

I'm looking for a plastic insert that connects copper tubing to the water access tubes(?) of bathroom faucet. I can post a pic if that will help. I'm in USA. thank you, gary

Reply to plastic insert to bottom of faucet water in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water...
Replies
Views
I have a ROS small faucet for drinking water. The main faucet in the kitchen works find. I recently replaced the main faucet but after...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back