Currently reading:
PJF Plumbing World tour starts here!

Discuss PJF Plumbing World tour starts here! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

What's a welsh forum member doing parked outside our Fareham branch?

pjfpic.jpg

Good to meet you today Peter! :)

Ha ha just got home was working down south for a few days it would be rude not to call in being only 5 miles away !! Going into Rays office like going back to school when ur naughty lol !! Very impressed with the whole set up thanks for the welcome ect !! Ps I'm not Welsh just live there I'm from Somerset

Weston super mare So not to far off. The coffee was good !! So impressed by the place The last trip in the vivaro new transit next week !

I was in fareham today didn't make it over to williams as traffic was heavy and was up against it. Did make it into Chichester branch though. (I think someone put thier van in a hot wash) been to a few now might have to set up a williams and co spotters club. Maybe you can start naming your branches after women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PJF Plumbing World tour starts here! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock