Discuss Pipe seal for flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I want to run a 15mm pipe through a felted flat roof. Does anyone know of a collar or seal I can use to weather it?

Hi I want to run a 15mm pipe through a felted flat roof. Does anyone know of a collar or seal I can use to weather it?

Can you not just seal around and use a talon collar? https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/talon...xUTcPXLFK4SiKaeetgtsHHm7zYicSjWAaAmkmEALw_wcB

And of course insulation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pipe seal for flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Just wanted to check if I can seal the gap between pipes with foam or silicone or by any other method. Thanks 😊
Replies
Views
Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12...
Replies
Views
During November we have to replace a corroded cast soil pipe on the exterior wall of the 1st and 2nd floors of our 1930’s building. Fine...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is stupid question. We have waste water pump in our first floor flat (not sure what it is called)? It failed and wouldn't drain...
Replies
Views
Back