Discuss People cannot use their phones when trying to show you something in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Have you noticed that people are a total whizkid when it comes to using their phones but when they want to show you something they suddenly turn into a illiterate caveman, bashing at the screen with a finger "ooh no ive opened up my caluculator, ooh no I've just turned off screeen rotation...ooh no ive just called my mum...er ooh no i've hit camera and not gallery ooh ive dropped my phone..

Just show me the picture!!! aragh

Tadaaaa a farm I've been at.

IMG_20170408_141559899.jpg

Hahaha, I can use my phone fine but it always does something stupid if I want to show someone a photo, like crash!! So annoying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to People cannot use their phones when trying to show you something in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to read this. I've been trying to diagnose why my gas consumption is so high and been doing various...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
I was in the lunch room half an hour ago and was last one left in there with my manager. He's a nice guy but he chats incessantly and his stories...
Replies
Views
Hi. After the issue, I've had recently and a visit from an engineer (full story below) I've got the following symptoms. On my boiler Bosch...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
We're clearly going through some clearing up at the moment and it's easy to get caught up in that. I've just unbanned somebody I banned assuming...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock